Documents Required to file ROC Compliances
ROC Compliance Process
- Step 1
Provide us with all the scanned copy of all the requisite Documents online by mail
- Step 2
All the required documentation is prepared and verified by our experts.
- Step 3
Filling of Various e-forms with MCA and update your records.
- Step 4
Intimate you the same and emailing the proof of the same
Frequently Asked Questions
Registrar of Companies (ROC) is the official agency that deals with administration of Companies Act 2013 and it falls under Ministry of Corporate Affairs. All the Companies incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 are mandatory required to file various forms, returns and documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in an electronic mode within the prescribed time along with the prescribed fees.
Companies have to Comply with ROC by filing various return, forms and documents and these could be categorized in two heads.
Annual compliance filling – Compliances which are required to be made once in a year by all the companies incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
Other Compliance filling – Compliances which are required to be made from time to time on various events
- Filing of Annual returns via Form MGT 7 & Form AOC 4.
- Complying with AGM documentation
- Maintenance of Minutes book and Statutory registers
- Timely issue of Share certificates
- Yearly Disclosure of Interest by Directors
ROC Filing for Event based compliances as given below:
- Issue or new Allotment of Shares.
- Change of name andMain objects of the Company
- Appointment & Resignation of Directors
- Transfer of Shares
- Appointment of MD or CEO
- Change in the Registered Office
- Change in theAuthorized Capital/ Paid-up Capital
- Charge registration upon taking secured loan
- Drafting Resolutions for various meetings
- Changes in DIN